At Integrate Place, we place a high value on each person, their own values, autonomy, and journey choices. This includes an understanding that informed consent and clear communication of values is important for both therapist and client.
Current research has revealed that each human interaction and endeavour is influenced by underlying values. Being open and respectful of each person’s values, including the therapists, is part of the culture of Integrate Place. Our aim is to create a place that you can truly be yourself.
- Safe – A place of refuge, a haven, and a secure base to step out from.
- Real – Authentic encounters with each person’s real history and self.
- Connected – Therapeutic interconnections that model safe, boundaries relationships.
- Community – Grounded amidst each person’s community and linking with the therapeutic community.
- Growth - A goal of individual and communal movement towards mental wellness and wholeness.
- Quality - Personal, clinical and research excellence.
- Hope - A place that encourages and nurtures hope.