OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU...
- You will be treated as a unique valuable human being.
- Your real personal history, family and community context will be validated.
- Care will focus on mental health promotion and connection with you and your goals.
- Assessment of your physical health will be considered an important part of caring for the whole you.
- Any personal spirituality that you have will be treated with respect.
- Therapists commit to participate in ongoing training and supervision of their professional growth.
- Therapists will refer you for further specific help when that is indicated and available.
- Therapists commit to provide an environment that is physically and psychologically safe and encourages hope.
Your Commitment to Us...